Well, today's very exciting because The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook has officially launched! Available as an e-book, it features 140+ recipes from 37 AIP bloggers, all tried and tested in one of the must have kitchen gadgets of this century. All that for $17.95. Check out the details below -
PS - Check out my Amazon gift voucher giveaway below!
PPS - Don't forget there are 10 copies to give away, see below to find out more.
PPPS - I'm pretty thrilled to have taken the cover shot! 🙂 🙂 🙂
Firstly, you may ask why do I need an Instant Pot in my life?
Simply put, this pot is a modern day life saver! Add an autoimmune disease into the equation and it takes on a whole new dimension. Let me explain why.
- Time saving. Let's take the elixir of life bone broth, for example, which would traditionally be simmering away for 12-48 hours on the stove or in your oven. This can now be ready within 1+1/2 hours tops.
- Fuel Saving. We all know having an illness is a drain on the bank balance so saving energy bills on up to 46+1/2 hours cooking time is a good place to start.
- Multi-Functional. In addition to being a pressure cooker, the Instant Pot® performs six other functions - slow cooker, yoghurt maker, sauté/browning, rice cooker, steamer and warmer - so it also saves space. Please note, the recipes in this cookbook are for the pressure cooking function only.
Once you have welcomed the Instant Pot into your kitchen you will want to get as much use out of it as possible. It isn't expensive to buy and it doesn't take up a whole heap of space but of course you'll want it to earn its keep. I started off by making broth for months and, tbh, felt a little intimidated to take it further - fear of the unknown, I guess. However, this book takes all the fear away - in fact it has been written with that in mind.[If you haven't yet bought one of these miracle machines, you can rectify that right here!]
Secondly, why do I need The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook in my life?
This book is ...
- Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) Cookbook.
- A resource for reversing autoimmune disease.
- The work of 37 bloggers/recipe developers who have used the AIP to improve their own health.
- Over 140 recipes! And 75 of these are new and exclusive to this cookbook. I contributed three recipes, one is an exclusive, one is on the cover.
- Written specifically for the Instant Pot®.
- “Fast food” on the AIP: Every recipe (except coconut yogurt) uses the InstantPot® pressure cooker functions, saving time in the kitchen through this magically fast cooking method.
- Filled with a wide variety of recipes including broths, sauces, condiments, vegetables, poultry, meat, seafood, offal, desserts, and more!
- Packed with flavor, including AIP-friendly recipes for a wide variety of ethnic foods.
- Elimination-phase friendly. Every recipe in the first 8 sections of the cookbook meet the strictest version of the AIP. In the final section "Extras," there are 3 reintroduction recipes, which are labeled accordingly.
- Over half the recipes can easily be modified for Low-FODMAP, GAPS/SCD, and Coconut-Free Diets. (Charts are included at the back of the cookbook.)
- Only $17.95.
Sample Recipe from The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook
Enter the Healing Family Eats Giveaway
I am celebrating the launch by giving away one $50 Amazon gift voucher (in USD or the equivalent if you live elsewhere)! To enter, you must buy your copy of The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook from me. There is no need to tell me you have bought because I will be given details of all purchasers through my links. A winner will be chosen randomly on October 8th.
Enter the Community Giveaway
We decided to celebrate the launch of this community cookbook by giving away 10 copies! It’s easy to enter. Just click over to the purchase page, and answer the question in the Rafflecopter box. Since it’s an e-cookbook, the giveaway is open to anyone in the world. The winners will be chosen randomly on October 8th. If you don’t want to wait until then, you can buy it now for just $17.95.
Enjoy and happy pressure cooking everyone. Thanks so much, as ever, for your support! xox
Lynn Santaniello says
Will you be offering this cookbook in a hardcover or paperback? Sorry, I'm just not an ebook fan at all. I would buy it in a flash if you offered it in either of these. I love your recipes ...
Hi Lynn, sorry but the cookbook will only be available as an e-book. Some people have had it printed and spiral bound though, if that helps.